Thinking about a career in Public Health? At this panel presentation, you will hear advice and perspectives from alumni who have worked in different areas of public health. The event will include a light lunch (RSVP information listed below).
Monday, April 2, Noon – 1, LC Walls Lounge
- Danielle Stark’16, Research Coordinator, University of Pittsburgh
- BU Majors: Anthropology, Neuroscience; MPH in Epidemiology (expected),University of Pittsburgh
- Sara Jenks ‘10, Consultant
- BU Majors: French, Psychology; MS Global Health and Population, Harvard University
- Madeline Pucciarello ’14, Program Associate, Center for Health Care Strategies
- BU Major: Biology; MPH Rutgers University
- Lorraine Tusing ‘09, Research Project Manager, Center for Pharmacy Innovation and Outcomes Research; Program Manager of Geisinger’s Community Medication Take Back program, Geisinger
- BU Majors: Education, Sociology
RSVP on the Bridge by Friday, March 30.
- Log on through on Quick Links (CDC) or my Career Center on myBucknell.
- In blue section on side, go to Events > CDC Programs
- Use keyword or date to search for program. Select RSVP
- Problems? Email email@example.com